IT Job Opening at Canada is today’s job posting at itechsofts This is a job opening for IT support specialist at Teema. The Teema is a privately-held multinational investment company. They have offices on four continents and over 400 employees. Since 1990, they have been building long-term value for their clients. Teema manages over $30 billion in assets. They have a basic, long-term, and contrarian investment theory. Professionals have implemented these theories in a unique way. This unique way has inspired people to make brave yet thoughtful choices, even when they are under stress. Their business model demands that they provide significant performance to their customers. Further, they assume that to outperform the market over time. They must do it differently than anyone else.
The commitment of professional from Teema is to gain the trust and confidence of their clients. Furthermore, they firmly believe that IT is an essential for delivering this core value. Moreover, they assume that developing and maintaining their systems is important. Since, they do not depend upon the third parties. As a result, they have competitive advantage. They are looking for an additional individual to join their Global IT Support team. Particularly, that individual must be able to continue excellent service to the company. Furthermore, Their primary focus is to provide regular support to our customers and production processes while actively striving to drive change. The applicant should be able to interact with both technological and business users efficiently.
- Delivering IT Support to all our global users, including investments experts, organizational teams, and software developers
- Ensuring the team meets its defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Helping the team develop its capabilities by adopting best practice processes that are highly customized to clients’ needs.
Qualifications for IT Job Opening at Canada:
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification gained in CompTIA A+, N+ or Microsoft MCTS would be beneficial
- Certification or experience working with ITIL, CoBiT, or ISO standards would be beneficial
- Previous experience working with software development teams is considered an advantage
- Financial Services sector exposure will be beneficial
- Deep familiarity with IT and the confidence to serve global users and systems based on the following technology set:
- PowerShell Scripting
- Microsoft Application Stack (Windows, Office, Exchange, SCCM plus, Active Directory)
- Cloud Services (Office 365, Azure AD, AWS)
- Citrix and VPN remote access solutions
- Mobile Device Management
- ServiceNow or other ticketing device experience
How to apply for IT Job Opening at Canada
There are two different options for application of this job.
- Interested candidates should apply for this post using the Teema’s portal.
- There is another way to apply for this post via this link.
Note: Importantly, itechsofts is not a recruiter. On the other side, we are exchanging work opportunities from around the world. Additionally, pressing the apply button would lead to the job page of the appropriate work provider. Furthermore, itechsofts does not involve itself in any stage of recruitment. We do not receive any personal information from work seekers. Moreover, it does not concern itself with the expense of the job application and recruitment process.